Saturday, December 4, 2010

Remember the ...Antennae?


For those who missed the "Antennae" post, you can see it here:http://musingsfromhitherandyon.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-for-sake-of-auburn-football.html


Silly me joked about the fact that I might have to decorate it for Christmas.....Famous last words....



I wasn't sure what to do about the area underneath, so I decided to set up a little manger scene under the "pine tree"....



I guess it's pretty appropriate, since The Antennae was set up in order to be able to view Auburn football on local channels,

that I decorated it during the game with South Carolina that clinched our chance at the National Championship!




Yep...Sometimes you just have to make the best of things....make lemonade out of lemons.....make a tree out of an antennae...:)




Have a lovely day!

-Mug

P.S. Warrrrr Eagle!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so clever! It looks (mostly) like a Christmas tree! You've probably got one of the best re-purpose ideas of the Season :)

    Thanks for the chuckles - I'll be looking at things differently all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love it! Love it! I'll be showing this to my husband :) That manger is so seet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could add a few chuckles to your day, Farm Gal:) I actually thought about you and all your good re-purposing, money-saving ideas as I was "making lemonade" out of this antennae!:) Hmmm...so you think I "win the prize"?

    Yes...You do that MyStory...show it to your husband...maybe (if you are lucky) he will want a huge antennae INSIDE your house, too!:)

    ReplyDelete